Data is the new oil, and there is a HUGE untapped well. Hear the story of Van West, who has unlocked the value of audio data through sound intelligence.
Van West is an accomplished strategic business development, product, and marketing executive with 15 years’ experience leading teams in startup to Fortune 500 scale. Van is a life-long entrepreneur his passion is in solving painful problems with simple solutions. As the Founder & CEO of Vocalytics he’s helping healthcare, defense, retail, and others improve care delivery & service with deep voice & sound intelligence. Van is a California native, and resides in Orange County with his family.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Life’s inflection points
- (Audio) Sound intelligence
- The untapped data source
- It’s a jigsaw puzzle
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/