In the near future, your lawyer may be an AI robot. But does that bring better justice? Hear the story of James Lee (CEO) and Thomas Suh (President) of Legalmation, who share how they’re using technology to transform how we perform legal services.
James M. Lee is co-founder and CEO of LegalMation. He is a founding partner of LTL Attorneys LLP, a nationally recognized litigation boutique. As an experienced litigator, he has tried numerous cases in federal and state courts. Thomas Suh is co-founder and COO of LegalMation. He brings a unique combination of legal and business experience to the Company. Most recently, he served as the managing partner of LTL Attorneys LLP.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Offloading the mundane tasks
- Creating the “AI Lawyer”
- Evolving the legal tools
- AI as a life sherpa?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- James Lee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Suh email: email@example.com
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/