Want to help with carbon missions? Trying farming. Seriously. Hear the story of Stella Liu, who shares her journey of being a climate change warrior by tapping into the opportunities around agriculture and emerging technology.
Stella Liu is currently Product Manager at Indigo Agriculture, a VC-backed unicorn startup, where she is helping the Carbon Program’s vision to remove 1 terraton of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by incentivizing farmers to adopt regenerative agriculture. Prior to Indigo, she worked in artificial intelligence product management at IBM Watson IoT division and was a Fulbright Scholar doing policy research in urban agriculture with the Singapore government.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Building a better world is complex…
- Discovering a passion and need for better agriculture
- Farming can be a warrior against climate change
- People, planet, profit
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/