Scott Sandland is the co-founder and CEO of Cyrano.ai. He is among the most well- known hypnotherapists on earth and an accomplished innovator and entrepreneur. He has been actively involved in the development and customization of multiple software platforms focused on continued education and professional networking for over a decade.
Scott has 20 years of experience helping clients by using strategic questions and pattern recognition to understand and influence subconscious decision-making processes. Cyrano is built on the idea that these soft skills are inherently teachable, and that doing so will improve human-computer interaction at scale. Applying that knowledge and experience into a neural network to help more people is his driving passion.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Artificial empathy is here
- Language is the key
- Communication coaching with AI
- Helping the at-risk populations
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Cyrano website: https://cyrano.ai
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/