Everyone has a BILLION dollar idea, but how do you capitalize on it? Hear the story of Saurabh Suri on how knowing your bliss leads to value creation and successful business ventures.
Saurabh Suri is the Managing Partner and. He has over 15 years of experience in the technology industry, and mo st recently, he served as Vice President for Emerging Solutions, Innovation, and Investment at UST Global Saurabh has significant experience in creating, growing and sustaining technology products and solutions in a global operations environments; having lived and worked in 4 continents.
Saurabh has a degree in Neuro-computation and a research background in High Performance Computing from the UK. He also serves as an advisor, observer, or board member of several high growth technology companies such as Abzooba, Third Eye, 1-Page.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Focus on most valuable, not visible, problem
- Balancing your what ifs
- Find your bliss
- Do what you’re good at, not what you love
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/