Time of change? Things are always changing. It is more so about the opportunities we make. Ryan Patel shares his story on how we have an incredible chance for generational collaboration and growth in the post COVID-19 world.
Ryan Patel is a trusted authority on global business, political economy and planning for long-term growth. An expert on scaling companies and driving cross-functional collaboration, he has worked for startups to public traded companies; his deep knowledge in strategic global market development, concept scalability, digital transformation, Fintech, consumer-driven technology has made him a thought leader in the global business realm. He is a CNN contributor, Board Director and Senior Fellow with the Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The need for cross-knowledge
- The “New Normal” is the status quo…. and different… at the same time
- Consumers have a powerful voice
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/