Feeling overwhelmed by all your tasks? Success lies in being comfortable when you’re uncomfortable. Hear the story of Rob Angel who went from being a server to the creator of an international best-selling board game by embracing his discomfort.
While waiting on tables, Robert Angel created the international best selling board game, Pictionary. He is also the author of a new book, Game Changer, on how he turned a simple game into a bestselling phenomenon. He loves speaking to entrepreneurs, college students, and businesses, sharing the many lessons he learned in business and life.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to be ok when outside of your comfort zone
- Must tell yourself the role you are to have the right mindset
- Don’t think too far ahead
- Avoid overthinking and focus on execution
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/