Gabrielle Hull is the co-Founder and co-CEO of Planet Home. She passionate about making the world a better place by working on environmental and social justice initiatives. With an MBA, MA and BA from Stanford University and her background as an entrepreneur and strategist in the technology industry, she blends strategic and visionary thinking while creating connections between people and ideas to make meaningful change in policy, legal rights, media and business practices.
Antony Randall is the co-Founder and co-CEO of Planet home. With over twenty years of experience as a director, producer, and head of production, as well as running many successful businesses. His work at Planet Home focuses on building an ecosystems of solutions and Solutionists (people who pursue micro-solutions) to develop Planetary Services to solve the biggest problems our world faces.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is Planet Home
- The importance of being a Solutionist
- Making a difference by doing the “small things”
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Planet Home website: https://planethome.eco
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/