Why are we using 19th techniques to educate 21st century kids? It’s past time to update our curriculum and the way we teach. Experience the story of Nithin Jilla, and how he’s leveraging imagination and collaboration to teach kids how to code.
Nithin Jilla is the Executive Director for Dreams for Schools, a non-profit focused on making STEM approachable and accessible for all. Their programs inspire, create and educate students to be STEM literate with hard and soft skills needed to become the critical thinkers, creative leaders, and technologists of tomorrow.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Dreams for Schools
- Change agents to inspire
- It’s the 3R’s + coding
- The secret sauce: Collaboration, creativity, and emotional intelligence
- Partnerships for education
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Dreams for Schools to learn more about their efforts
- Connect with Nithin Jilla on LinkedIn
- Follow Dreams for Schools on Social Media on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/