Legal services are undergoing massive change. What does this mean for you? Hear the story of Mei Tsang, who shares law firms are morphing their talent management and team resiliency to improve client service.
Mei Tsang is an intellectual property partner at the prestigious business litigation and intellectual property firm Umberg/Zipser LLP. She has substantial experience in patent and trademark portfolio development, and in all aspects of IP enforcement, including negotiation, licensing, and litigation. Her clients also depend on her multicultural background and language abilities (Chinese) to help them expand and navigate their IP strategy worldwide.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Mei’s journey
- Law is trying to catch up with technology
- Biggest law challenge: recruiting top talent
- Creating the next normal for law and justice
- “The Costco Corner”: Building team resilience
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/