How can we never get a check up on the health of our brain? It’s a big gap in overall selfcare, especially when it can signal early detection of things like heart disease. Hear the story of Marinela Gombosev, who maps our health through our brain.
Marinela Gombosev is CEO of Evoke Neuroscience, a data and diagnostics company focused on reducing the number of people living with treatable cognitive impairment. Over 58,000 patients have been scanned using Evoke’s technology and the company has twice been ranked in the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing private companies.
She earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an MBA from Pepperdine University, where she was named a “Top 40 under 40” alumna.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The major gap: no proactive care on brain health
- “The Brain Signal”: early detection of other diseases
- Preventative health for your brain
- The “small” things that damage our brains
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/