Showing anger, sadness, or fear in public is not okay in most societies. But this stigma is really a source of power. Hear the story of Leisa Reid who shows us how to flip our “weaknesses” into strengths.
Leisa Reid is the Founder of www.GetSpeakingGigsNow.com. She mentors business professionals and entrepreneurs who want to make an impact and ultimately attract their ideal clients through speaking. As a speaker herself, Leisa has successfully booked and delivered over 500 speaking engagements. In her book, Get Speaking Gigs Now, she shares her 7 Step System to Getting Booked, Staying Booked and Attracting Your Ideal Clients Through Speaking.
Leisa is also a trainer and speaker for Productive Learning, a personal development company that dives into the journey of self-mastery is available for those of us who are willing to investigate ourselves and turn up the volume on our curiosity.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The magic of shared consciousness
- Vulnerability is the new strength
- The first step: managing what we can control
- Effort involved is worth it
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/