Is there too much plastic? Other landfill materials? EcoCare is leading the sustainable value chain by example.Hear the story of Kaveh Mostafavi, who shares how industry and agriculture is redefining supply and waste for planet and profit.
Kaveh Mostafavi is the founder and CEO of EcoCare Supply, a wholesale distribution firm focused on sustainable products and systems. EcoCare is one of the nation’s fastest growing supply companies and helps customers increase their bottom line while reducing environmental impact. Before starting Ecocare, Kaveh started out his career as an attorney in Arizona specializing in bankruptcy law.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Supplying sustainability in the value chain
- Sustainable purpose and wages
- Leading the way as an influencer
- Sustainable farming
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/