A zero crime future? Better access to justice? These goals maybe more of achievable than we thought Irakli Beridze shares his story on how we can make these things a reality through the use of artificial intelligence.
Irakli Beridze is the Head of the Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics at UNICRI, United Nations. More than 20 years of experience in leading multilateral negotiations, developing stakeholder engagement programs with governments, UN agencies, international organizations, private industry, and corporations, think tanks, civil society, foundations, academia, and other partners on an international level. Mr. Beridze is advising governments and international organizations on numerous issues related to international security, scientific and technological developments, emerging technologies, innovation, and disruptive potential of new technologies, particularly on the issue on crime prevention, criminal justice, and security.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The future of peace and justice
- Can we achieve a no crime future?
- Data for good
- Ethics of machine decisions
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/