We have global challenges that can no longer wait. How will we tackle them and create a brighter tomorrow? The answer lies with kids, who are the future. Hear the story of Heidi Cuppari, who is laying the groundwork for all of our children to build the future we need.
Heidi is a pioneer in social change finance and business, and a mother of two children. After serving as a wealth manager at UBS Wealth Management, she founded Anastasia Finance and serves as an impact investing guide to women, millennials, and their families to help activate global systemic change.
When imagining what would be needed to achieve moonshots such as the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals by 2030, she realized that we needed people with the best imaginations in the world: kids. Thus, she started Dream Tank in July of 2016. Heidi believes the power and creative genius of youth can innovate a better future for all. She thrives in building in mentorship and community connection to this end.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Technology is the native “language” of children
- Making kids come alive
- Empowering students for social business
- Children will create the future
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Dream Tank LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/22304689/
Dream Tank Twitter: https://twitter.com/wearedreamtank
Dream Tank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeAreDreamTank/
Dream Tank Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/WeAreDreamTank/
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/