Do you wish to escape from the shackles of IT infrastructure: CPU, memory, storage, cost? It’s no longer a pipe dream. It’s a reality decades into the making, thanks to Corent Technologies. Hear the story of CEO Feyzi Fatehi on how they are FINALLY democratizing software.
Feyzi Fatehi is CEO of Corent Technology, a cloud migration and modernization leader named among the Top 10 Most Disruptive Private Companies by InsightsSuccess. A technology visionary, inventor, innovator, and entrepreneur, Fatehi was recipient of the 2019 CODiE Lifetime Achievement Award, a recognition bestowed on the likes of Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Bill Gates for significant long-term contributions to the software industry. A Silicon Valley veteran, Fatehi has given talks at Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, CalTech, and UCI, as well as at industry events around the globe, including keynotes titled, “Inspiring a Culture of 10X Innovation and Entrepreneurship Within the Global Corporation”, and “Democratizing SaaS: The Chronicles of an Entrepreneurial Journey to Disrupt the Software Industry.” Fatehi studied at Cambridge, Princeton, UT Austin, and UCLA.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Disrupt big things
- Disrupting for better
- Democratizing software
- Old habits are hard to break
- If Microsoft said it, it must be true…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/