Artists are innovators. Why don’t we tap into this pool of disruptive entrepreneurs more often? Hear the story of Alice Loy, who enables and empowers creatives to unlock opportunities and build new business ventures.
Alice Loy is the CEO and co-founder of Creative Startups, a global startup accelerator for creatives. She has lived and worked in Europe, Mexico, and Central America, and designed and taught university level courses ranging from Social Entrepreneurship to Environmental Ethics, and holds an MBA and PhD in Strategic Communication and Entrepreneurship. Alice is also co-author of the book Creative Economy Entrepreneurs, From Start Up to Success.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The ingredient mix for innovation
- Be weird and wonderful entrepreneurs
- How to find creatives
- Does this person give you energy?
- The magic of art and technology
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://www.ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/